Los colleges of the Argentine Republic prepare for the back to school 2023 of students at each of the educational levels of the Argentine territory, so from the Ministry of Health of the Nation encourage compliance with vaccination schedule for the reunion of the educational community.
The return to the classrooms was made official after the publication of the school yearso in this framework the National government recommended that families guarantee the well-being of the children and adolescents with the corresponding immunizers according to the age range to which they belong.
In this sense, from the SArgentine Society of Pediatrics (SAP) They maintained that it is necessary that the pedagogical institutions act as collaborators to carry out a control of the inoculation diagram from the beginning of the classes.
Back to school 2023: the school calendar, province by province
“Mothers, fathers and educators should know and consult the National Vaccination Calendar to know with certainty which are the free and compulsory vaccines for each age in the course of childhood and adolescence”, remarked the professional from the Infectious Diseases Committee of the Argentine Society of Pediatrics.
Back to school 2023: How is the vaccination schedule for children composed?
Entry to primary school: 5 and 6 years old
- Triple cell bacterial: strengthens the protection of applied vaccines. Protects the appearance of diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough. A single dose is provided.
- In addition, it corresponds to the application of a booster of Poliomyelitisas well also triple viral y chicken pox (second doses)
At 11 years of age (Fifth grade)
- Human Papilloma Virus: should be administered from the age of 11 in both males and females. It should be noted that there are two doses and that there must be a difference of 6 months between the first and the second inoculation.
- triple bacterial cell
- First dose of Meningococcus: prevents meningitis and sepsis
- Onset or completion of Hepatitis B
- Yellow fever reinforcement (children residing in risk areas).
What should I know about the flu vaccine?
- The flu vaccine is administered free of charge to all those children who suffer from risky lung diseases such as: asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, viral pneumonia and allergies.
School year 2023: when do classes start in primary and secondary schools in CABA?
At 15 years of age (Third year of high school)
- Hepatitis B
- Double Viral SR or Triple Viral SRP: take care of contracting measles, rubella or congenital rubella syndrome and mumps.
- Argentine hemorrhagic fever: single dose (exclusive to risk areas)
“The vaccination complete is a fundamental tool to achieve robust immunity capable of preventing potentially very serious infections in children and adolescents, and it is an essential health strategy to avoid the impact of vaccine-preventable diseases in the community”, stressed one of the main members from the SAP Infectious Diseases Committee, Miriam Calvari.
School year 2023: the bulletins with numerical note return
Covid-19 vaccination for children
Vaccination for newborns to prevent the spread of Coronavirus or Covid-19 is advised early after 6 months of life.
The national Executive Power defined to advance with the application of reinforcement for children and adolescents. Within the so-called “second reinforcement” there are boys in the following age ranges: 3 to 11 years and 12 to 17 years. The strategy has the recommendation of the National Immunization Commission and the agreement of the Federal Health Council.
The initiative was formally published on January 5, 2023 by the authorities at the country level through the official site argentina.gob.ar
PM / MCP
You may also like