A new extended break is coming on the occasion of the Easter holiday 2023 due to the commemoration of Holy Fridayone of the most representative celebrations of Christianity that is celebrated on the sixth day of the Easter. A new opportunity for all those who want to plan a getaway and embark on a little trip.
He Thursday 6 is considered non-working and will last until sunday april 9Argentines will enjoy a mini vacation due to the new XXL recess which is ahead in a new short week that will take place in the calendar of the current year.
The difference is that the day classified as “nonworking” may or may not be taken as a day off according to the criteria adopted by the employer.
Long weekend of Easter 2023: when is it and what days will be holidays
He long weekend product of easter holiday 2023 is just around the corner and motorists who go out to the Argentine routes must have a series of current road regulations to avoid setbacks. What is the mandatory documentation to go on the route?
What is the mandatory documentation to go on the route?
- National identity document
- Current driver’s license
- Green or blue banknote
- Current proof of insurance
- Proof of payment of the patent or the tax or the filing tax (only in some jurisdictions)
- Mandatory Vehicle Technical Verification (VTV)
- Legible, normalized and without additions patents
- Engraving of auto parts for vehicles located in CABA and the province of Buenos Aires
Holy Week 2023: which are the most sought after tourist destinations by Argentines
If a vehicle does not meet the requirements demanded by the police authorities in the corridors of our country, it could be fined large amounts of money for non-compliance with the established regulations.
As advised by the National Road Safety Agency (ANSV) that operates under the orbit of the Ministry of Transport, it is essential that the car is in optimal conditions to circulate prior to departure. Said revision includes the control of the levels of water, oil and balanced pressure of the tires.
Easter Holiday: do you work on Holy Thursday? How is it paid?
2023 Long Weekend Calendar
During the remaining months of 2023 in the Argentine Republic, five long weekends can be enjoyed after Easter passes. Which are?
- Saturday April 29 to Monday May 1 (Labor Day)
- Saturday 19 to Monday 21 August (Step to the immortality of General San Martín)
- Saturday 18 to Monday 20 November (National Sovereignty Day)
- Friday 8 to Sunday 10 (Day of the Immaculate Conception of Mary)
- Saturday 23 to Monday 25 December (Christmas)
You may also like