In the next elections 2023 there will be specific members of the pattern that they may be absent from the polls both in the First, Open, Simultaneous and Mandatory (PASO) to be held on August 13as well as in the general which will take place on sunday October 22.
He calendar for the realization of rallies was made official through the Agreed Extraordinary 35/2023 established by the National Electoral Chamber. In this sense, the national authorities informed that April 25 is the deadline on which the provisional registration will be closed and until May 19 there will be the opportunity to make claims in case of not appearing on the list to pay.
In the Republic Argentina will be chosen candidates to the Presidency of the Nationgovernors, senators and representatives in the elections 2023. Therefore, it is extremely relevant to know that the definitive registration of the people authorized to participate in the civic act will be published on July 14.
Elections 2023 LIVE: Morales, Moreno and Grabois seek the presidency; López Murphy wants to succeed Larreta
The Argentine Citizenship Law No. 26,674 lists a list of eight conditions that provide certain inhabitants of the national territory with a valid justification for not issuing a vote. What are the causes required by the regulations?
Who is exempt from voting in the 2023 elections?
- Young people over the age of 16 and under the age of 18
- Those over 70 years old
- Judges and auxiliaries who must serve on the day of the election
- Those who on the day of the election are more than 500 kilometers away from the place where they would have to vote and justify that the distance is due to reasonable reasons
- Those sick and disabled due to force majeure, sufficiently proven, that prevents them from attending the electoral act
- The personnel of organizations or public service companies that are affected on the day of the elections for labor reasons. In this case, the employer or his legal representative will notify the Ministry of the Interior of the payroll ten days in advance of the date, issuing separately the pertinent certification.
- Citizens residing abroad, although if they want they can do so voluntarily.
Electoral calendar 2023: province by province, what is voted for and when are the PASO and the general elections
It is important to clarify that, although they are covered by the regulations, they are not prevented from voting. It is recalled that voters have to present their National Identity Document at the assigned table to corroborate the veracity of the data, whose copy must be equal to or later than the one that appears on the electoral roll.
The previous or digital versions that are shown from cell phones before the table faculties, will not be accepted to enter the dark room.
Elections in Trelew: the PRO won the internal one against the UCR and Kirchnerism prevailed in the FdT
What are the amounts of the fines to be paid for voters who do not show up to vote in the 2023 elections?
Citizens able to approach the voting centers of the elections 2023 who are over 18 and under 70 who cannot argue because they did not come close to complying with the civic duty of suffrage, they will be forced to pay a MORE $100 before the Electoral Secretariat.
In addition, economic liens are cumulative, so they can reach a value of up to $500 as established by the National Electoral Chamber.
PM / ED
You may also like