In the midst of the conflict over the delivery of land in Mar del Plata by the National Statethe social leader Juan Grabois was interviewed by the driver Cristina Perezbut the note was escalating in tension and ended with strong crosses.
The journalist of the program Cristina no laps which is issued by Radio Rivadavia began by consulting the leader of the Movement of Excluded Workers (MTE) for the accusation that these 140-hectare plots were handed over to their leaders.
“Look, I’ll tell you. Those lands in 2016 Macri put them up for sale, he could not sell them because it was unconstitutional. The first thing I want to ask you is that if it were a problem in Montenegro, it is a municipal problem. The problem is that Macri, Larreta and Bullrich, knowing absolutely nothing about the situation, came out to accuse me of taking land,” Grabois began by explaining.
Along these lines, he continued: “What is there is an agroecological project of which I had little knowledge, which is led by CONICET, the University of Mar del Plata, with a civil association, on a land that was idle a long time ago, so less than 25 years old there is absolutely nothing therewhere no family is going to be installed, a family farming project”.
But the interview took another tone when Cristina Pérez asked him: “Why do they have to grant land in Mar del Plata to people who come from La Matanza and who simply have a connection of political identification?”
“It is a lie that they are people from La Matanza. do you know what happens? the news lies. They are people from Mar del Plata, from Batán, from CONICET, from INTA from Mar del Plata and from the University of Mar del Plata, there is no one from La Matanza. The La Matanza thing is to die of laughter, it’s like, uh, let’s say, the paradigm of what they want to scare people, that a lot of blacks from the suburbs are going to come and take their land, on top of that they put La Matanza in the media, they didn’t even say, I don’t know, Vicente López, no, La Matanza they put on. Look, there is nothing strange, “the social leader replied.
Grabois defended the agroecological project in Chapadmalal: “Nobody usurped anything, they are all lies”
In any case, the driver insisted: “What is clear is that they distribute land with political affinity, as happens with the Mapuches“.
“How does it happen with the Mapuches? But look at what you say. I don’t know how you don’t drop your face in shame to say that it is wrong to give someone land,” Grabois replied,
And Pérez retorted: “My face would fall with shame if instead of going to work I went to ask the State to give me land”.
“You are a scoundrel. When you say they give the Mapuches land, it is as if I were saying that they give the Jews land. You are demonizing an entire people. You are a xenophobic, you are a racist and you are a classist! What you are saying, the truth, is impressively wicked! What lands that are empty, that they are not going to give them away or sell them, that they are going to leave them in use to carry out an agroecological project for people who need to work the land! The truth is that she is a scoundrel,” continued Grabois.
“You playing polite by saying that I ordered people from La Matanza to land. That is a slander, a lie, and you are a liar,” continued the social leader.
This is how the crossing between Grabois and Cristina Pérez continued
- Pérez: “Does your group receive money for plans and receive money from the State or not?
- Grabois: “Does your radio also receive or not?“.
- CP: “I have nothing to do with what the radio receives from advertising and apart from that you cover yourself with the Pope’s cassock.”
- G: “Your salary is partly paid by the State, Mrs. Planera“.
- CP: “It hangs from the Pope’s cassock, from Cristina’s skirt and Máximo’s shorts. Why isn’t he going to build a little orchard in Calafate and the territories of Báez, which has 20 times the capital?“.
- G: “It’s very difficult there because it’s in Patagonia, butyou agree to occupy the territories of Báez?”.
- CP: “The last time you were in Patagonia three gauchos chased you“.
- G: “No one ran me. When people are in favor of you, do you like people with whips to hit them?”
- CP: “If people defend their property however they can, that’s another matter.”
- G: “So you like justice into your own hands. Plus she’s a criminal. Planera, delinquent, liar, xenophobic. You are a bad person, you are garbage“.
“You are a bad person, you are garbage and you are the clear representation of the problems we have in this country. People who want all for you. You have everything for yourself, you don’t want anything for others. They don’t want the humble to have anything and, frankly, Mrs. Pérez, you are a garbage person and it fills me with pride that people like you, people like Macri, people like Bullrich and people like Larreta, persecute me, defame meSay that I have people from La Matanza. It’s a caress to my soul that the most hideous people in this country, the fascists of this country, the xenophobes of this country, like you, who want nothing for others”, concludes Grabois.
You may also like