He Central Bank of the Argentine Republic (BCRA) recalled in a recent statement that Bank branches throughout the country will not open tomorrow, Thursday, April 6, or Friday, April 7, for customer service. for the holidays of Easter week.
However, from the highest monetary authority they indicated that electronic channels, such as home banking, mobile banking and ATMs, will work, as they usually do on holidays.
It is worth remembering that through these channels, bank customers can carry out multiple operations, such as payments with transfers.
The Central Bank urgently awaits the IMF dollars
“With a cell phone, with any virtual or bank wallet, users can read any QR code and make payments by transfer. Other digital payment options are debit and credit cards,” they detailed from the entity that presides Miguel Pesce.
What about ANSES beneficiaries?
For its part, it should be remembered that the collection schedule for ANSES beneficiaries had already contemplated the bank holiday, with whichHe resumes his payment schedule next Monday, April 10 for those who perceive Non-contributory pensions and they have ID ending in 6 and 7.
ANSES collection calendar for the month of April
For their part, those who have an ID ending in 8 and 9 will charge next Tuesday the 11th.
It should be remembered that andThis Wednesday the 5th, those who have a DNI ending in 4 and 5 are receiving their Non-Contributory Pension.
are currently available three lines in the program:
- Non-contributory pensions for Disability
- Non-contributory pensions by old age
- Non-contributory pensions for mothers of 7 children
ANSES Negative Certification: how to process it to collect a plan
In April, those beneficiaries of the PNC for Disability and Old Age charge $ 41.064 While for Mothers of 7 children charge $ $58.665. They also receive the bonus of 15,000 pesos.
When do the minimum pensions start to be paid?
Taking into account the last digit of the DNI, the collection dates for the minimum retirement and bonus of $15,000 are the following:
- Documents finished in 0: Wednesday April 12th
- Documents finished in 1: Thursday April 13th
- Documents finished in 2: Friday April 14th
- Documents finished in 3: Monday April 17th
- Documents finished in 4 y 5: martes April 18th
- Documents finished in 6 y 7: Wednesday April 19th
- Documents finished in 8:Thursday April 20th
- Documents finished in 9: Friday April, the 21st
You may also like