Los holders of benefits CONSIDERED can access youn 55 percent bonus in what is known as the Federal Social Transportation Tariff through the GO UP card.
It is a simple process that can be done onlinealthough also in a presence wayl for those who believe it easier.
It is worth remembering that as of March 1, a new tariff schedule began to apply in the Buenos Aires Metropolitan Area (AMBA) for collective y trains of the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires (AMBA), which will increasing monthly depending on the evolution of the Consumer Price Index (IPC) of the INDEC.
Increase in buses, trains and subways in the AMBA: how to pay less with the SUBE card
In this new context, the minimum bus ticket now goes from $ 35 a $ 37,10. Meanwhile, the passage of subway of the City of Buenos Aires increase from Tuesday the 7th and each trip will cost $ 58while that of I’ll press $20.
Who is entitled to the Federal Social Transportation Rate?
People who are holders of
- Retirements and pensions
- Universal Allowance for Daughter and Son and Pregnancy Allowance
- Progress Scholarships
- South Atlantic War Veterans Honorary Pension
- Private house staff
- Social monotribute
- Unemployment benefit
- Universal Pension for the Elderly
- Non-contributory pensions for disability
- Mothers of 7 children
- Programs of the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security.
What is needed to complete the process
SUBE card: what is the new amount of the negative balance after the ticket increase
Step by step to access the Federal Social Transportation Rate
To activate the discount, the interested party must:
- Step 1: ingo to the ANSES website (www.anses.gob.ar), go to the section mi CONSIDEREDwith the CUIL number and the Social Security Code.
- Paso 2: in the menu, you must choose Programs and benefitsoption Generate PIN UPLOAD. At that time, the system generates a code that must be registered with the card number at tarjetasube.sube.gob.ar.
- Paso 3: later, activate the benefit in an automatic terminal or with the app UP LOAD if the phone is enabled to do so.
University ticket: how to activate it in the SUBE to travel for free to classes in Buenos Aires
It should be remembered that the management can also be done at an ANSES office, for which a prior appointment is not required, or also at one of the SUBE Service Centers.
How much I pay with the SUBE Social Rate in March 2023
Beneficiaries of the SUBE Social Rate will pay 55 percent less on each bus or train trip.
- minimum ticket: $ 16,70
- Sections between 3 and 6 km: $ 18,60
- Sections between 6 and 12 km: $ 20,03
- Sections between 12 and 27 km: $ 21,46
- Sections of more than 27 km of route: $ 22,89
- minimum passage online Mitre, Sarmiento y San Martin: $ 10,49
- minimum passage online Roca, South Belgrano, North Belgrano y urquiza: $ 8,11
You may also like