Like the students of initial, primary and secondary level, the Ministry of Transportation of the Nation provides access to student ticket for those college student Buenos Aires residents who meet certain requirements to travel to classes for free.
The subsidy is applied to the tarjeta SUBE. How to process it in the province of Buenos Aires and what universities are included.
University Ticket: what requirements must I meet to request it
To apply for this benefit, a series of conditions must be met:
- Reside in the province of Buenos Aires at a distance greater than 2,000 meters from the educational establishment.
- have as minimum three subjects approved during the previous year and one in the previous semester.
- Do not have a university or tertiary degree.
- In the case of students who are in the first year of the degree, they must prove that they have completed the intermediate level, without owing subjects at the time of delivery of the documentation.
SUBE card: how to activate the student ticket to travel for free in CABA and AMBA
SUBE card: how to request the university ticket
To obtain the GO UP card With this subsidy, the student must complete four steps:
- Register your SUBE card at www.argentina.gob.ar/sube
- Get into al portal web of you faculty with your username and password.
- To complete he form registration of the Ministry of Transport. It is worth clarifying that the portfolio will be communicated monthly to the registered email when the preloads are available.
- credit balance: in SUBE automatic terminals or with the app SUBE Charge Beta
Buenos Aires: which universities are included in the student ticket?
The aid applies to students from the following 19 universities:
- National University of Arturo Jauretche (ONES)
- National University of avellaneda (UNDAV)
- National University of General Sarmiento (YOUNG)
- National University Guillermo Brown (A B)
- National University of hurlingham (UNahur)
- National University of Jose C. Paz (UNPAZ)
- National University of lanus (UNLA)
- National University of The slaughter (UNLaM)
- National University of At payment (UNLP)
- National University of Lomas de zamora (UNLZ)
- National University of lujan (Famous)
- National University of Moreno (UNM)
- National University of West (ONE)
- National University of Quilmes (UNQ)
- National University of San Martin (UNSAM)
- National University Raul Scalabrini Ortiz (UNSO)
- National University of third of February (UNTREF)
- Provincial University of Ezeiza (UPE)
- National Technological University (UTN): regional Avellaneda, Delta, Gral. Pacheco, Haedo and La Plata
ANSES beneficiaries: in two steps you can access a 55% discount on the SUBE
On how many trips can the Student Ticket be used?
University students will be able to 45 monthly trips in interurban and urban transport during the school year. In addition, they have four annual trips (round trip) in the transport system of long distance.
Once said amount of monthly trips is exceeded, you must wait for the pre-load of the following month for the free ticket benefit.
If I already have a social rate, can I get the SUBE university level card?
Yes, since your subsidy will not be lost and you will receive a monthly preload equivalent to 45 trips.
Do I have to apply for the benefit every month?
No, the application is done only once y preload is credited monthly. When the preload can be credited you will receive a notice.
In the event that you have been requested to withdraw or you lost the benefit for any reason, you must enroll again, complying with all the detailed requirements.
You may also like